Wednesday, November 25, 2009

floody CDO

It's been raining since yesterday. I was on my way to school and I've noticed students flock themselves outside their school. At the back of my mind, I was thinking they were being sent home. Then I got an SMS from my fellow teacher telling me that there's no class today. There's no way but to go back. Good thing that I got a ride from Gboy, my twin. Traffic was horrible on the way back so we took a different route.
I have never been in a flood before nor I would wish to experience it. I have seen a lot from the news and it's not a funny experience.
I'm not good with locations so I cannot label the pics with the location.
Here's where I went:
I was on my way to school at La Buena
Passing through West City Central School
I was at SM when I got that SMS
We took the route going to the Landfill
We pass through Country Village (high levels of flood outside)
Traffic
Went to Patag
Kauswagan
Velez
Then I was dropped off at a bank.
I went home by myself
and here I am now making a blog








No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice or I'll eat you alive!